BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2021 4:37:38 AM EDT
Just received this email: Click me for Wichmann

Who else is running?
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 9:59:21 AM EDT
[#1]
His schpeel was going OK till I hit the pro-cannabis bit.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 12:44:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

"Conservatives" are still dedicated to rearranging those particular deck chairs?
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:22:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Funny that, any Republican that says they are anti-Medical legalization isn't getting my vote.

This guy looks like he might be alright.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 7:47:14 PM EDT
[#4]
There IS a difference between "medical" & "recreational".  I've no problem with medical use - you know, REAL medical use.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 8:43:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I am fine with true medical use because I've seen it work for my friend with epilepsy.

Even if it was suggested for me, I would not use it medicinaly until it's legal on the federal side of things.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 10:55:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Just fucking stop.  Clear your mind and start processing where we are right now.  Weed is not an issue anyone should be prioritizing.  All our elected officials are cowards and/or on the take.  The courts are done.  An unelected ART HISTORY major shut our state's economy down last year.

Get your shit right.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 11:05:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There IS a difference between "medical" & "recreational".  I've no problem with medical use - you know, REAL medical use.
View Quote

I don't give a shit what people choose to do with or put into their bodies. Medicinal, recreational, I don't care and I don't think it's the government's business either.

If somebody wants to smoke weed or drink a handle of beam in their own home, fine with me.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't give a shit what people choose to do with or put into their bodies. Medicinal, recreational, I don't care and I don't think it's the government's business either.

If somebody wants to smoke weed or drink a handle of beam in their own home, fine with me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2021 9:16:20 AM EDT
[#9]
2 of our friends kids are F'ed up for life because of marijuana. One is just getting out of prison the other is just heading there. Started with growing a little for "personal" use, then sell a little to friends. Then a little more cause the money is great.

Get caught after a minor accident a little high with a couple pounds of pot in your car. No big deal it's just pot.. Buddy is looking forward to visiting his young daughter in prison.

Pretty sick and fricken tired of this mindset that doing illegal drugs is no big deal. Medical use is one thing, just to get high to escape reality of your sucky life is another.

Not to mention the crime because of drugs. Burglary rates are through the roof. F'in drug user are stealing anything they can get their hands on. First it's pot then meth maybe a little crack etc. No big deal, right
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
2 of our friends kids are F'ed up for life because of marijuana. One is just getting out of prison the other is just heading there. Started with growing a little for "personal" use, then sell a little to friends. Then a little more cause the money is great.

Get caught after a minor accident a little high with a couple pounds of pot in your car. No big deal it's just pot.. Buddy is looking forward to visiting his young daughter in prison.

Pretty sick and fricken tired of this mindset that doing illegal drugs is no big deal. Medical use is one thing, just to get high to escape reality of your sucky life is another.

Not to mention the crime because of drugs. Burglary rates are through the roof. F'in drug user are stealing anything they can get their hands on. First it's pot then meth maybe a little crack etc. No big deal, right
View Quote

Freedom is hard sometimes...but ban stuff; "For the kids!"

Link Posted: 4/21/2021 10:56:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
2 of our friends kids are F'ed up for life because of Alcohol. One is just getting out of prison the other is just heading there. Started with making a little for "personal" use, then sell a little to friends. Then a little more cause the money is great.

Get caught after a minor accident a little drunk with a couple bottles of booze in your car. No big deal it's just booze.. Buddy is looking forward to visiting his young daughter in prison.

Pretty sick and fricken tired of this mindset that doing illegal alcohol is no big deal. Medical use is one thing, just to get drunk to escape reality of your sucky life is another.

Not to mention the crime because of alcohol. Burglary rates are through the roof. F'in drunks are stealing anything they can get their hands on. First it's beer then Vodka maybe a little scotch etc. No big deal, right
View Quote

Arfcom, circa 1926.

The kids had their life ruined because the government decided one form of inebriation is ok(booze) and one form isn't(smoking). Seems to me that's a fuck up on the government and not the usage of a drug.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Arfcom, circa 1926.

The kids had their life ruined because the government decided one form of inebriation is ok(booze) and one form isn't(smoking). Seems to me that's a fuck up on the government and not the usage of a drug.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
2 of our friends kids are F'ed up for life because of Alcohol. One is just getting out of prison the other is just heading there. Started with making a little for "personal" use, then sell a little to friends. Then a little more cause the money is great.

Get caught after a minor accident a little drunk with a couple bottles of booze in your car. No big deal it's just booze.. Buddy is looking forward to visiting his young daughter in prison.

Pretty sick and fricken tired of this mindset that doing illegal alcohol is no big deal. Medical use is one thing, just to get drunk to escape reality of your sucky life is another.

Not to mention the crime because of alcohol. Burglary rates are through the roof. F'in drunks are stealing anything they can get their hands on. First it's beer then Vodka maybe a little scotch etc. No big deal, right

Arfcom, circa 1926.

Beat me to it. Alcohol messes up lives just as bad. How many drunk driving deaths are there every year? All comes down to personal responsibility.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Y'all seem to have missed this important point, so allow me to present it again with a +1.

Quoted:
Just fucking stop.  Clear your mind and start processing where we are right now.  Weed is not an issue anyone should be prioritizing.  All our elected officials are cowards and/or on the take.  The courts are done.  An unelected ART HISTORY major shut our state's economy down last year.

Get your shit right.
View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 3:14:39 PM EDT
[#14]
never mind
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#15]
the choice is between the three commies running this state or a conservative...

I'll take this guy over Peg Lautenschlager's kid...the Teachers pet and the BLM anyday...

Pot or not.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 10:38:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly, I could give a shit if someone wants to smoke weed...

Freedom is really scary...
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2021 9:20:54 AM EDT
[#18]
My biggest thing is why give the left a fucking thing? At least trade weed for something they'd never give us, constitutional carry, voting reform, something. When have they ever given us anything?
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 12:40:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

My experience with this is Drunks stay home and don't come to work.  Pot heads come to work high and almost kill people because they are high.  
Almost happened to me twice.   First time I told the pot head never to touch the equipment high again.  less that a week latter the ass hole did the same thing he left the building before i got to the supervisor and did not come back for a week.   "He was sick."   He was moved to a different area and was fired for being high and being unsafe.  
Screw the pot heads.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 12:48:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My biggest thing is why give the left a fucking thing? At least trade weed for something they'd never give us, constitutional carry, voting reform, something. When have they ever given us anything?
View Quote
They use a non-binding referendum to get the pot smokers out to vote every election.  "Hey man let's go vote for weed!" (and vote democrat while there too)

We have lost lots of fucking elections to the same fucking get out the pothead vote method.

Legalizing weed removes that tool the lefties use to get their evil agendas through.

It is FUCKING STUPID to keep letting them win because of this. It's not "giving the left" something, it's taking away a get out the vote tool they have been using since the 80's.

Link Posted: 4/22/2021 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My experience with this is Drunks stay home and don't come to work.  Pot heads come to work high and almost kill people because they are high.  
Almost happened to me twice.   First time I told the pot head never to touch the equipment high again.  less that a week latter the ass hole did the same thing he left the building before i got to the supervisor and did not come back for a week.   "He was sick."   He was moved to a different area and was fired for being high and being unsafe.  
Screw the pot heads.
View Quote

Don't for a second, believe that one is better/worse then the other... plenty of High fuctioning alcoholics on the job every day..
No one sin is any worse then the other...
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 1:53:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
They use a non-binding referendum to get the pot smokers out to vote every election.  "Hey man let's go vote for weed!" (and vote democrat while there too)

We have lost lots of fucking elections to the same fucking get out the pothead vote method.

Legalizing weed removes that tool the lefties use to get their evil agendas through.

It is FUCKING STUPID to keep letting them win because of this. It's not "giving the left" something, it's taking away a get out the vote tool they have been using since the 80's.

View Quote
That's my take.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 4:01:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have no problem with either.  Looks like he will get my support.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 5:51:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Why would weed be illegal? It has been a joke for what a hundred years. The taxpayers have to fund to fight it, allows a black market "gangs" revenue stream, nobody really fucking cares that weed is illegal. Don't worry just give the government more money, so we get more prisons more laws less freedoms will never fixing anything they intended on fixing in the first place.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 8:25:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Don't for a second, believe that one is better/worse then the other... plenty of High fuctioning alcoholics on the job every day..
No one sin is any worse then the other...
View Quote

This ^^^

Drunk or stoned, neither belongs at work. I don't give a rats ass what you do at home, or elsewhere, on your own time. When I was a roofing foreman, I sent home both. Come to work high a 2nd time, you're gone, as I've fired both. You wanna drink, you wanna smoke, knock yourself out... but you don't do it on my jobsite. I saw a man get killed by a careless pothead. Could've just as easily been a drunk, what got him high isn't the issue.

fwiw... I always thought it was stupid that weed is illegal, but alcohol isn't. Same destination, just a different path to get there.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 9:02:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Get your shit right.
View Quote
Thank you, legality of pot should be about priority #8787 for conservatives. Get a fucking grip people. I wish they'd just legalize it so it's not a vote driver for libs.

As far as the Gov race, I'm not sure yet . I do love me some Becky tho
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/27/2021 2:11:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Get your shit right.
View Quote

Yes, this.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2021 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#28]
I never even really liked having guns or a well paying job or freedom from riots. I just want the marijuanas legal.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 12:22:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I never even really liked having guns or a well paying job or freedom from riots. I just want the marijuanas legal.
View Quote

It should have never been made illegal.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Agree, but it won't make me vote blue.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:30:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here. Eventually repubs will pull their heads out of their ass and make it a non issue. Anyone who really wants it, has no trouble finding it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 10:37:08 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't give a shit about pot.

But Wichmann is getting my vote because of his stance on other issues. I've been following him for awhile.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 9:31:45 PM EDT
[#33]
My search fu is not what it used to be.  Does anyone have any experience or knowledge regarding Wichmann? Other than his website?
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 11:33:14 PM EDT
[#34]
His fb page.he's also not afraid to call out politicians, especially evers, on their pages.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:35:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Just received this email: Click me for Wichmann

Who else is running?
View Quote

He looks.....familiar....doncha know...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:07:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Thank you, legality of pot should be about priority #8787 for conservatives. Get a fucking grip people. I wish they'd just legalize it so it's not a vote driver for libs.

As far as the Gov race, I'm not sure yet . I do love me some Becky tho
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/455279/BF060B88-D546-42AF-8DB4-E67AEB82D9E8_jpe-1915588.JPG
View Quote

So far she hasn't officially announced anything yet, but she has been promoting her PAC for the past few months and she has been traveling across the state quite a bit recently.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 9:52:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Get your shit right.
View Quote

I know it's been quoted ad nauseum but it is THE most important thing said in this thread
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:19:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The bigger issue is whether our vote even matters. We need an audit like Arizona to clean up the process.

Any republican who isn’t pro recreational, isn’t ready to take the winning advantage from the Democrats.  They elected Evers on a referendum and didn’t even legalize.  That means they kept that play to win another future race.  

I don’t think Wisconsin needs a guy like Evers for a petty issue like recreational pot.  

GOP establishment types are just losers and we need winning people who can protect us from shit like politicians who jack gas prices to near double and who make deals with China.

Like Voss, I listened to some publicly circulated conversations he had with Evers that made him sound like a Democrat.  And no audit yet.  They aren’t even concerned with losing elections they may have won.

Im pro freedom.  While they legalize pot for that crowd they should also legalize transfer of newly manufactured machine guns for the second amendment crowd.
View Quote

The fix was in and Walker didn't fight back just slunk away...

Now we got a BLM LT Gov salivating at the Governors chair and Peggy's kid as AG who probably wants to be a US Senator....

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#41]
The LT. governor is considering a run at Johnsons seat-there was a call for supporters to be in his ad.

The AG is pretty much doing nothing, which is kinda good in a sense that he's a dem. Remember, doyle did his damndest to oppose anything good, especially the Constitutional amendment to protect guns.

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:46:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:02:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The bigger issue is whether our vote even matters. We need an audit like Arizona to clean up the process.

Any republican who isn’t pro recreational, isn’t ready to take the winning advantage from the Democrats.  They elected Evers on a referendum and didn’t even legalize.  That means they kept that play to win another future race.  

I don’t think Wisconsin needs a guy like Evers for a petty issue like recreational pot.  

GOP establishment types are just losers and we need winning people who can protect us from shit like politicians who jack gas prices to near double and who make deals with China.

Like Voss, I listened to some publicly circulated conversations he had with Evers that made him sound like a Democrat.  And no audit yet.  They aren’t even concerned with losing elections they may have won.

Im pro freedom.  While they legalize pot for that crowd they should also legalize transfer of newly manufactured machine guns for the second amendment crowd.
View Quote

Yep.  Pot needles are a losing battle for conservatives.  They need to realize that there are a lot of single issue voters out there.  Some are abortion voters. Some are pot. Some are immigration. etc.  Conservatives need to capture a larger piece of the pie or forever be the minority.  (and I'm not a pot guy but I realize that there are bigger issues at play.)
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 4:33:45 AM EDT
[#44]
I will vote in the following order:

Gun rights
Privacy rights
Small gov / bureaucracy
Protect religion and "traditional" conservative values vs CRT, BLM, progressive ideas, etc...
Isolationism over globalism
Marijuana and drug freedom

I'd love if a candidate prioritized all of them at the same time, but it's pretty rare. I'm not religious but I'd rather a gov protect religion instead of destroy it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 1:01:21 PM EDT
[#45]
I really don't think it matters much any more.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:33:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I really don't think it matters much any more.
View Quote

This. Even if they allowed an actual conservative (not a uniparty RINO) to run, they'd just adjust the numbers anyhow. My time is valuable. I'm not wasting it on the "we need to vote to make them work harder to cheat" philosophy. I'm done voting for anything, ever. Outcome will be the same whether I waste my time or not.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This. Even if they allowed an actual conservative (not a uniparty RINO) to run, they'd just adjust the numbers anyhow. My time is valuable. I'm not wasting it on the "we need to vote to make them work harder to cheat" philosophy. I'm done voting for anything, ever. Outcome will be the same whether I waste my time or not.
View Quote

After letting letting them keep finding votes to put in skeletor, then laying down when they violated the constitution to dump Trump, I really don't see much to get excited about.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top