Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2009 4:06:04 PM EDT
GLOCK-17. Pulled into a NOVA Chipotle just about 5 minutes ago –– so around 8pm.

The best part of this is that I was positive I was going to have a LEO encounter in there while open carrying. Some guy was eyeing me the whole time I was there, along with the people he was eating with. Saw him get on the phone, too.

We finished and left before he did - which is right when the car with the above tag parked and the guy went in.

I didn't see, but I hope he was carrying and went to OC while in there - drive that other guy nuts!

_MaH

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:16:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Dunno, but Thursday I saw a lady driving a Toyota Tundra truck with M1 GRND near 123 and Chapel Road.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:18:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
GLOCK-17. Pulled into a NOVA Chipotle just about 5 minutes ago –– so around 8pm.

The best part of this is that I was positive I was going to have a LEO encounter in there while open carrying. Some guy was eyeing me the whole time I was there, along with the people he was eating with. Saw him get on the phone, too.

We finished and left before he did - which is right when the car with the above tag parked and the guy went in.

I didn't see, but I hope he was carrying and went to OC while in there - drive that other guy nuts!

_MaH

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Hahah love the modification to your avatar, MaH!
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:29:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw that plate at the NRA range a few months ago.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:53:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Yesterday morning I saw a Jeep Wrangler with the NRA plate "35 REM" on Minnieville going east towards 3000.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:04:06 AM EDT
[#5]
My fav so far is the guy with the NRA plate that read:

6SH(NRA circle symbol)0TR

With the NRA seal in the middle it looked like:
6SHO0TR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top