Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2023 7:12:44 PM EDT
Hello, I moved to the Charleston area from Colorado a few months ago.  Would like some recommendations on where to shoot.

A) long range - Anyone have a recommendation on where I can shoot longer ranges? I have a 6.5 I would shoot out to 1k yards in CO. Willing to drive a couple hours for this if needed. Public range would be my preference but would consider joining a club if the dues are reasonable.

B) 100+ yrd range for carbine- been out to twin ponds a couple times and would like to try something new.

C) indoor range near mount pleasant

Thanks for reading.  Look forward to seeing you out there
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Coupla hours for 600 yds ... https://www.championdefensellc.com/
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 8:10:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Upstate in Clinton
Clinton House plantation. a 100-300 yd range and a 400-1000 range. Hosting more PRC matches.
$43. for the day or can join as a member.

Also up here, Sawmill Training.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 7:38:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Palmetto Gun Club Summerville, LR to 835 yards.
I've never been there, joining requires a sponsor but you can attend a match to check things out.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I don’t know of any indoor ranges in Mt P. PSA tried to open one when they had their store in Mt P but the local Karens complained about it, Eventually PSA closed the store and moved it to West Ashley. Still no range though.

There is C&S in N Chas, Quick Shot in West Ashley, Palmetto State Armory and ATP in Summerville.
Top Top