Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2020 4:07:31 PM EDT
Carrollton Mayoral Candidate Zul Mirza Mohamed Arrested, Charged With 100+ Counts Of Voter Fraud

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/10/08/carrollton-mayoral-candidate-zul-mirza-mohamed-arrested-voter-fraud/

I think the media forgot to tel this guy the voter fraud does not exist.

It’s also strange that all news reports don’t list if he is a democrat or republican. As dog town pointed out we have “non partisan” local elections but it takes about 60 seconds on Facebook to see where this guy stands.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 5:53:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

It’s also strange that all news reports don’t list if he is a democrat or republican.
View Quote

That's because all municipal and board elections in Texas are nonpartisan.
Meaning you can be a Democrat, Republican, etc, you just don't run as that political parties candidate.

Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:24:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Meaning you can be a Democrat, Republican, etc, you just don't run as that political parties candidate.

View Quote

Someone has forgotten to tell the candidates this.  They may not have “party names” listed on them but several make damn sure to tell you who they are retested as or align with.  I know in Austin they have no issues saying they are part of the Green Party.  The whole nonpartisan game is BS in larger areas in Texas and most know it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Someone has forgotten to tell the candidates this.  They may not have “party names” listed on them but several make damn sure to tell you who they are retested as or align with.  I know in Austin they have no issues saying they are part of the Green Party.  The whole nonpartisan game is BS in larger areas in Texas and most know it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Twenty years in DFW and I've never seen a campaign sign for a city or school board election with any political party affiliation on it. I wish it weren't that way....'cause we wouldn't have Dinkins Light as mayor of Plano.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:46:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Twenty years in DFW and I've never seen a campaign sign for a city or school board election with any political party affiliation on it. I wish it weren't that way....'cause we wouldn't have Dinkins Light as mayor of Plano.
View Quote

Take a drive in Austin sometime as it’s interesting how they identify themselves on signs while “staying non partisan”   It’s a whole different world there.  Maybe people should also look at the candidates social media page as it will become very clear what they are if things like a hammer and sickle or fist on a sign are not enough.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Take a drive in Austin sometime as it’s interesting how they identify themselves on signs while “staying non partisan”   It’s a whole different world there.  Maybe people should also look at the candidates social media page as it will become very clear what they are if things like a hammer and sickle or fist on a sign are not enough.
View Quote

Of course Austin is like that, its nothing new.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 9:13:11 PM EDT
[#6]
In Wilco the Republicans put Republican on their signs, Democrats don’t. The city council, school board, mayors don’t of course but many put conservative.

I wish the school board, city council people would put their party on their signs, both offices are where a Dem will try to get a foot hold to go up the food chain.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That cocksucker
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top