BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2012 3:00:42 PM EDT
Practical Shotgun - Cherry, AZ

April 7th
8a - 5:30p

$150.00
50% deposit required to register. Register online through the link below or with a credit/debit card over the phone.

Ammunition Requirements:
150 rounds of birdshot
100 rounds of buckshot
50 rounds of slug
(Low-recoil rounds recommended)

Full Course Description here: http://www.independencetraining.com/courses.htm#pracshot

Contact me with any questions: Glen Stilson  520-831-3683  [email protected]

Student AAR:
http://www.independencetraining.com/testimonials.htm#shotgun
Link Posted: 3/16/2012 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone else going?

Not looking forward to the early morning drive but stoked for the class.

Just need to get the slugs and a box of 45.

Berd, you in?
Link Posted: 3/16/2012 3:44:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Berd, you in?

I'll have to check my dinero flow. You going to be at ACTS tomorrow?
Link Posted: 3/16/2012 3:51:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I need to buy a shotgun and get in on this sometime.
Link Posted: 3/16/2012 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Berd, you in?

I'll have to check my dinero flow. You going to be at ACTS tomorrow?

Hell yeah!

Got to keep all you optic guys in check

(and now I will forget a CoF and totally fuck up)
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 2:55:57 PM EDT
[#5]
A little over two weeks away.
Link Posted: 3/22/2012 1:27:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Got all my ammo set up and I'm good to go!

Berd, where you at!?!
Link Posted: 3/22/2012 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Berd, where you at!?!

In.

Just need to scrounge up some ammo

EDIT: Ordered my slugs and buck. Gotta pay the piper (or Rizzo) and them I'm golden.
Link Posted: 3/22/2012 7:43:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Berd, where you at!?!

In.

Just need to scrounge up some ammo

EDIT: Ordered my slugs and buck. Gotta pay the piper (or Rizzo) and them I'm golden.

Good man!
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 8:22:29 AM EDT
[#9]
One week out, have a couple of spots still available.

Online review of our Practical Shotgun course from a member here: http://independencetraining.com/testimonials.htm#shotgun

Another review of our course from last month:

I took the Practical Shotgun Course from Independence Training in February of 2012.  I thought in 30 years of using of using an 870 Remington shotgun as my primary firearm for duck and goose hunting, deer hunting with slugs, home defense, sporting clays and trap shooting that I had everything about the shotgun pretty well figured out.  I was very glad to find that I still had things to learn.  Glen and his crew demonstrated functions on the shotgun that I never knew were available and the purpose for them.  He also taught a lot of solid fundamentals for things I used to do in a very cumbersome way that I can apply when hunting with a shotgun.  He showed us great techniques for shell change out and efficient ways to reload the shotgun.  His portions on patterning shotguns at close ranges was a real eye opener.  I have always patterned shotguns at the 35 to 45 yard range and was surprised to see how drastic the differences were at close range and Glen did a great job of explaining why this happens.  

One of the things that I liked the best about the course was how Glen and John teach methods and techniques that can be applied to all aspects of shotgun shooting.  They are not interested in the “Zombie Craze”, but rather teach a solid curriculum that is applicable to using a shotgun effectively, and most of all safely, that benefits everyone from beginners to advanced shooters in a serious but fun and rewarding environment.  I highly recommend this course for anyone who wants to become better at handling and shooting a shotgun, should they be a beginner or experienced.  Glen’s instruction has made me a better shooter.

- C.T., Minnesota
Link Posted: 4/3/2012 10:50:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Last bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top