Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2011 12:50:53 PM EDT
does anyone have the xs M&P Express Sights and how do they work do you like them etc.

sights here
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:23:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I have them on my duty XD45.   They are nice for close up target acquisition out to 25 yards.   After that I can use them but prefer a solid black front and rear sight.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:24:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I have them on my M&P 45 and have had them on other handguns.
They are great combat sights, period.
Just because they are not optimized for competition or sport they, sometimes, get a bad rap.
It's hard to get much better sights for their intended, life-saving purpose.

Thanks,
Lee
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a set of the standards and love them. My only issue, and this shown through at the last match, I'm questioning whether or not they are the ideal choice for 30+yard shooting. Maybe it's just me, likely the case but regardless of whether you go with the standard or large dot, these aren't the best for distance shooting.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top