Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 5:50:35 PM EDT
Cant seem to find this item on the internet. Anyone know of a website that has them in stock for this handgun?????
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.lightningarms.com/products.htm
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:04:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Most of the Milt Sparks stuff is special order. I've only seen 1911 holsters actually stocked. Order directly from them and expect a 2-3 month lead time. They have links to dealers on their web sight, you might get lucky.

I have a couple of their holster and they are excelent!

miltsparks.com
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn. I dont feel like waiting that long.

Any comparable holsters that are just as good? I have been looking at the Kramer.com stuff. Looks like their IWB holsters are decent. They are expensive but price doesnt really matter as much as comfort.

I am pretty much looking for the most comfortable holster I can buy easily. Any good ideas, would prefer something that conceals extremely well and did I mention COMFORTABLE!

Here is the holster I have beem looking:
kramerleather.com/productDetail.cfm?productID=7&categoryID=23&make=GLOCK&model=30
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#4]
If your not shy about price Kramer is also very good. Holster comfort is very much personal preference and its hard to get/give good advice. Quality holsters are easy to sell online if you find you don't like it. I had a Milt Sparks SS2 for a Colt Detective special. I decided I didn't like it because the Colt was to thick for IWB carry. I sold it on ebay and got more than I paid. The buyer was willing to pay more so he didn't have to wait.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Go Kydex. Threat Solutions UCR is the best.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:36:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:56:45 PM EDT
[#7]
you'll be hard pressed to get any custom holster; leather or kydex with out a few weeks turnaround.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:14:18 PM EDT
[#8]
RMholsters

Check out the low rider IWB.  I carry my 23 in it everyday.  He makes very nice mag pouches as well.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:42:15 PM EDT
[#9]
The Blackhawk CQC is pretty good for the price.  I have one for the Glock 17/19.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top