Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2014 12:57:01 AM EDT
http://houston.texasguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=606449
     Price : $400.00Location : Houston  ?

Ad Start : Oct 1Ad Views : 295

Glock 17 like new only 200 rounds fired in it. Wife is mad about purchase and I'm selling this pistol because she says I already have too many guns. It comes with one box of 9mm ammo, 2 standard and one 32 round magazines. It has the mod done on the trigger with a green and red button in order to have a manual safety. I'm recuperating from a hospital stay and would prefer you pick it up @ my home but can deliver. Call for address. 

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 1:25:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe the added manual safety?

Like this?

but his has paint on it?

edit: FYI Glocks are 400 new in my area, no way I would pay 400 for a bastardized one.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 1:29:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

edit: FYI Glocks are 400 new in my area, no way I would pay 400 for a bastardized one.

View Quote

Non blue label?
We're gettin screwed then. Smh

But geezer says "button", and "on the trigger".. makes me think of a crossbar safety like an 870
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 1:34:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Non blue label?

But geezer says "button", and "on the trigger".. makes me think of a crossbar safety like an 870
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Non blue label?

Last time I bought blue label it was 350.00

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:41:37 AM EDT
[#4]
This, or someting like it maybe

Here's another

Honestly I'd never heard of it, but google Glock trigger safety points to several options.

Weird, and not something I'd do but the above listed mods don't appear to be permanent, so as long as the original parts are in the sellers possession it wouldn't be too hard to fix.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:41:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Meant to edit not quote.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:08:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Got to be a Siderlock.  I have one on a Glock frame that's attached to a Mech-Tech upper as having a long gun without an external safety didn't suit me.  Can't imagine any other use for it, although I've installed a couple for folks over the years.  I've removed a couple for folks also, which is why I had one in my junkbox when I needed it.  I don't think I've ever seen one with color codes, though.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top