Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/19/2012 6:21:31 PM EST
was shooting the gf's ruger sr22. we were having trouble with one of the mags not seating properly in the mag well. it was getting dark but a little bit of light was still out. the other mag ran flawless. so i went to take the mag apart in what little light i had left. well lost my grip on the base plate and the spring and part that holds the base plate on went flying!!! couldn't find it for the life of me even while using my tlr-1. i am assuming ruger can replace this for me?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:37:40 PM EST
Either Ruger or Brownells. MidwayUSA carries some gun parts too. Not in every case, but in most cases when calling a factory for parts. Think Colt and Smith & Wesson. Both referred me to Brownells.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:22:18 PM EST
I'd bet that if you called Ruger and told them you want to order the base plate retainer, they'd send you one free, if not a whole mag.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:26:22 PM EST
thanks for the helps and feedback and i will call them tom and see what happens.
Top Top