User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 5:19:26 PM EDT
Looking for 3 of them, made by beretta.
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:17:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately beretta USA.  

They will tear you a new asshole for price though.

I wanted a couple new springs and followers and found out they would cost more than new magazines.

You could possibly replace them with Langdon Tactical Technologies Beretta 92 ELITE rubber basepads though, that might be a more cost effective solution, and you get the added cool look of the Elite mag bottoms : ) HAHA.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:58:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. That is really unfortunate, you would think a firearm like the beretta 92 as well known as it is would have magazine parts falling out of the sky.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 11:44:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I don't know why there aren't more aftermarket parts.

I guess the problem is the 1911 never lost popularity, and the M9's unreliability in the military has given it a bad rep to the point the Army is closer to phaseing them out.  

If it was acclaimed and ready for 100year reign, aftermarket crap would be falling out of the sky.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:05:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Looking for 3 of them, made by beretta.
Thanks

No difference between the Klintonista 10 round and standard capacity bottoms.  Even the mag springs and followers are the same.  I don't know what they charge for the bottoms.  But a damn follower for a Beretta 92 is like $9.00
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:58:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for that bit of information. I had no Idea that the post and pre mags used the same spring and floor plate.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:17:31 PM EDT
[#6]

I had no Idea that the post and pre mags used the same spring and floor plate.

Yep.  The only difference between the pre and post Beretta mags is that the post mags have an indentation in the sides that makes the channel narrower.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top