Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2002 8:05:23 AM EDT
I'm a lefty and hate the Uncle Mikes I have for my .380 bda (velcro flap !!), So I usualy carry in a Bianchi fanny pack, but I saw this Ambidextrious Flat Belt Holster by Black Hawk Industries, and was thinking of giving it a try. I just ordered a USP Tactical and it looks like it will fit this as well. So does anyone have any expierence with this ?
Thanks,
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 10:41:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a couple of the Executive Protection/Body guard ones and love them. My wife has one of the ambi belt slide like ones for her Glocks and it seems like a decent one for the money.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:22:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Been meaning to update this, I received this holster and i also received a bianchi 19L (lefty) I got on ebay. Well i should have waited on the bianchi, this blackhawk is great. It fits both my .380 BDA and H&K tactical. If you are a lefty like me and have a hard time finding a nice holster or you are just looking for a holster this is a great one for the money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top