Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/26/2003 10:29:33 PM EST
I need the new style body on my gl19. I hear that glock will upgrade my 19 to the new frame. I want new side rails and toys. Lots of toys. any ideas
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 5:59:43 PM EST
Glock will do it for $150 range. you have to send the whole gun back to them though. also i believe that the SN's won't match anymore.

you can also try Glockmeister.
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 1:24:48 PM EST
Here are some options:
1. Buy a another G19 GenIII. Then keep or sell your other one.

2. Send your lower to Glock. For a price, they will trade your for a GenIII with a different serial#.

3. Buy GenIII lower separately. You'll have an extea lower, but will have a matching upper and lower if you should sell it later. You could also buy a Advantage Arms .22 kit for the extra lower.

Option 3 is the most expensive route. However, it gives you a GenIII lower for you tactical needs. It also gives you a complete .22 version for cheap plinking.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 4:08:59 PM EST
I bought a new frame for one of mine. I think it was $139 from Glockmeister.
Top Top