Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 6:11:28 PM EDT
I can't believe it - I was looking at my p99 and the wife bumped into me and I dropped the damn thing - had it less than a week.

Anyway - the rear sight got chipped on the edge.

I know some of you guys have switched to night sights. Anyone have a stock rear sight I can buy off of you?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:35:34 PM EDT
[#1]
What year is the P99?  I think they made some changes to the rear sight at some point.  If you want to post a pic of it, from the side and from the back, I'll see if it's what I've got.  If it is, I'll just send it to you.

Blackboot.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:04:54 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a 2004 - it is the same style that they have been using up until this past year. The newest ones w/ the extended mag release use a different design (2005). All the ones before that have the same rear sight.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] and we can work things out.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:40:47 AM EDT
[#3]
That's why I'm asking.  Mine is fairly new, and I don't know if I got the model before or after the change.  Here's a pic of my sights.

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/4334029-lg.jpg

Let me know....or you can always get them from Earl's.

Blackboot.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:28:31 AM EDT
[#4]
That is the same style I have. That will work
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I e-mailed you my info. If you want me to send a check to pay for shipping, I will. I really appreciate your help :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top