Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2003 11:40:10 AM EDT
anyone packin a firestar? this is my M45.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got one!  Nice gun.  Always goes bang when you pull the trigger.  It's a stout little gun.  One of my personal favorites.  The only complaint is that sometimes the safety puts itself back on due to interference with the knuckle at the base of my trigger finger.  I would reshape it-I'm certain that would solve the problem-but I just shoot it for fun.  
Don
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 5:25:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a chance to buy one back in '94, maybe it was '93,  but picked up a Norinco 1911 instead. I've never had luck with Spanish firearms ( soft metal and breaking parts) but they are great eye candy. It's a heavy little SOB ,how many rounds have you had through it? Problems?
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 5:45:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Passed a few hundred though this baby never had any problems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top