Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2005 10:53:52 PM EDT
and will sell my glock 23 to freakin get one headbang.gif and has everything
you could want in a pistol all of glocks features and a MANUAL SAFETY/decocker, true DA/SA
I hate this striker and wish I would have researched more about them to know that they were not really double-action plus it's interchangability with calibers that makes caliber debate over, dont like what your using you can change it, "what gun should I buy war is over"  this will fit everyone from the long finger he or ogre size ho and the best part my favorite its ambidextrious everything
it's about friggen time when something was made to more than just please us southpaws but rather actually has adapted their product to include us hell I might  just buy two one for each hand http://www.geocities.com/jixxer_beast/pic/PX4Storm.jpg
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:11:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Seems to me the H&K USP has everything a southpaw would want, including a lefthand only safety lever?

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:29:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a Ruger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top