Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 9:56:05 PM EDT
I'm in the process of buying a 357 sig conversion barrel for my glock 27 and I'd like to go ahead and get some ammo.  So far, ammoman seems like the best deal at $119 shipped for 500 rounds of speer lawman.  What do you guys shoot and how much?  thanks.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:30:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Sites vary on price and availability - check outdooramericastore.com, cheapter than dirt and any other sites you can find.  Sometimes there are some great deals out there.  Outdooramericastore is where I made my last "stockup" for 357sig.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:42:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out Georgia Arms "Canned Heat" for practice ammo. $180/ thousand, and it ships in a .50 cal ammo can. Georgia Arms has a good reputation for quality ammo, so buy with confidence. Speer Lawman is decent ammo also, but rather pricey.
I shoot handloads in my G31 for practice, and keep a few mags full of Gold dots, or Rangers handy for when things go bump in the wee hours.
I go through a few thousand rounds a year.    Thank God for the Dillon.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:29:08 AM EDT
[#3]
ammunition store has s&b at $105 for 500 rounds.  that would probably be about the same as ammoman after shipping is figured.  personally i like that brand of ammo when i can't get blazer for my 9mm needs.  and yes i know that speer and blazer are all made by the same company.  but it just seems unfortunately that .357sig is expensive--twice as much as 9mm.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:04:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I buy the 357 ammo locally, but I find that the Speer Lawman 357 groups the best in my Sig when I tested about 4 brands.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:45:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Thats a STEAL at ammoman, about a hundred less a case (1000) than I could find anywhere else on lawman.  I'm getting some before he raises the price (hopefully).
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:04:52 AM EDT
[#6]
How does the Georgia Arms ammo shoot? Is it accurate and reliable?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top