Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 6:28:12 PM EDT
has anyone heard or know anything about a full size amt 45, 1911 style pistol. pawn shop has one for $250.00. are these any good...
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#1]
JUNK.... If it is pristine it will shoot 1000 rounds then it becomes a maintenance nightmare.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#2]
After Terminator..HAD to have a AMT longslide....damn skippy.........
never made a 1000rds.. at about 500 the frame cracked at the slide release hole..think i sold it for 100 bucks...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:27:13 AM EDT
[#3]
..........say no to amt......i went to college on a amt 45....finally traded it after i got it to shoot pretty straight and not stovepipe on every 7th round.....threw the  factory mag in the "junk" bin right off....never even used it....bought a lot of wilson parts ...and actually had it cycling pretty decent....got out will the 'gettin` was good.....spend that money on somethin decent......used colt maybe?......
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:15:15 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks all i needed to know....
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hi!

Do not buy!  Do not buy!  Do not buy!  AMT are junk…worthless… a real piece of crap!

A friend of mine and I both had one years ago, both were jam-o-matics deluxe!  AMT’s are rubbish; do not do it!

Take Care

MP5 Machinenpistole  

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#6]
have to agree,,, had one traded to me for some work I did, about 300 dollars worth,,, and the pistol was a pos

don't do it!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top