Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 11:11:53 PM EDT
Looking for any verifiable info on .357 sig, specifically 125 gr Speer GDHP fail to stop when fired into lethal area.  What I mean by stop is just that, stop the actor.  Would also like some info on non lethal wounds and actor reaction.
I just purchased a Glock M31 and will be carrying it on duty and putting away my .45 cal.  I dont like .40 Short & Weak and 9mm is just not enough for me.  
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:07:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Try www.Pete-357.com
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:21:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Try www.Pete-357.com

What are you, a walking, talking banner for this sight?

ETA: The sight doesnt even work.

Lemme guess, its a "the .357sig is da highest stopping power bullet of all da time".  Looey at da stopping power!" type website.....that doesnt work
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#3]
The "sight" works just fine.

There were requests for information, this is one source.

Have a problem with facts, or something?

Check Ken Lunde's sig page as well;  oh wait, that has objective information in it, too.

Never mind.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the sights guys they are very infomative.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:15:56 AM EDT
[#5]
People who talk shit on 357sig are just jealous
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:28:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Glock 33 w/ a stainless match grade 4" ported barrel and shoot Cor-bon's. As far as stopping I think it was rated at 91% on one of the before mentioned sites. I just fell in love with mine because it's a good shooter with good muzzle energy, more rounds in the mag than most 45's(not to put down 45') and it's lighter and easier to hide with a inside the belt holster. I can't remember the site but there is a company that makes ammo that comes out of the tube at over 2400fps and over 700lbs muzzle energy. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

always carry, always locked, always loaded.

A Troop, 1st Sqdn, 4th Cav, 1st Inf.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top