Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:55:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Ummmm,  What the f....    That is just unbelievable.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:07:52 PM EDT
[#2]
If you watch carefully, the people on either side of the camera man are not shooting, just pointing down range. Still not the smartest thing in the world, and I would never be out on that range, shooting or filming.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't want to be a dupe policeman, but..............
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't want to be a dupe policeman, but..............

Go ahead and say it. Everyone else is already thinking it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I expect that level of idiot bullshit from someone like Yeager/Tactical Response. Its a shame he wasn't feelin that brave on Route Irish when it was for real......
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:29:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you watch carefully, the people on either side of the camera man are not shooting, just pointing down range. Still not the smartest thing in the world, and I would never be out on that range, shooting or filming.

everyone on the line is shooting
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#8]
ok....3rd tread i've seen on this same vid––

ETA: ah i see...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Darwin award anyone?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:33:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah they are all shooting.  Look at the moron in the white shirt, you can clearly see his slide go back... before he turns around like an idiot, and looks all over the place.

I think at the point the cameraman walked in front of the line, I'd have been walking off and demanding my money back.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:09:19 PM EDT
[#11]
They're pretty much breakin' one of the cardinal rules.  Fuckin' retarded.  

Can't have friendlies forward of the line like that.  Not in that kind of "static range", anyway...............................................not like they're doin' a live-fire on a bunker, with the support-by-fire element walking fire along in front of the assault element........................that guy's just right there between the targets.

It is insane, and now I see why there's so many threads goin' on about it now.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:03:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Exactly what rule was broken?

None of the four main firearm rules was.

If some of you guys who are shocked about this vid have CCW/CHL's, I'd stop carrying, as there will probably be people around if you draw.

ETA: I had a better response typed up, but lost it with connection issues.  This is the cliff notes version.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:37:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Balls of brass and the brains of a brick.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:33:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top