Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/15/2009 3:30:12 AM EST
Who would you send it to??? Who does best job??? Cost???
Springer, Canyon Creek or Springfield

Any testimonies welcome!!!

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 3:59:59 AM EST
I sent both my Xdm's to Springfield for trigger, mage extension night sights etc. The first one was returned in about 3 weeks. The mag release was on the wrong side for me and the takeup was still more than I wanted. I e-mailed them and they said send it back. It was back in about a week, fixed and no additional charge. The second one came back in about 2 weeks. Still a TINY bit more takeup than I wanted but I really liked their customer service and then end result is SWEET
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:14:26 AM EST
I have had several done by Scott at Springer Precision. Fantastic work, and I got them back the same week I sent them. Each one had the carry job done on them. I did try out a buddies that got the competition job, and is it sweet.

-Corn
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:44:09 AM EST
http://powderriverprecision.com/

I have a powder river precision trigger in my xd9.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:37:43 AM EST
I have sent a total of five XD's to Springfield including my XD9 SC. All of the jobs were identical competitition trigger job and sights and I was very happy with the service as well as the triggers and sights, turnaround time is about two to three weeks. I have no experience with the others but have heard very good things about them as well.
Top Top