Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 4:37:04 PM EDT
Anybody here ever order from them? Ordered a holster back in June and they charged my card and now no response to email or phone call.

www.wildbillsconcealment.com/
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:56:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a special with a belt slide holster, a mag pouch and a belt about 8years ago.  I had good luck then and the product is top quality, I still use it daily.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Best holsters for the money I have found anywhere. He runs this thing from his living room, apparently. He is good as gold as far as I'm concerned...give him some time...or maybe a phone call. I've got three of his holsters and WILL be getting more!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:21:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Opinions vary......

My experience with him was not good at all.  

I have no intention of trying him again.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#4]
My WildBills Concealment stuff is beautiful quality.  But, I bought it all from a local store that stocked his products, and from his display at the gun shows.  I didn't want to wait 3 months.  I liked the idea of buying local, and in part because he is local his stuff is incredibly popular with local competitors and LE.  That said, I was glad that I could hit the store and pick it up the same day.  

He's a good guy, and will back up his products.  But keep in mind that this is the epitome of an "at home business."  His kitchen is the manufacturing center and his living room is "shipping and receiving."  It pretty much consumes his house.  I am afraid that he may be getting in over his head.  If I remember correctly he had an employee for a while, who left a while ago, and I'm not sure he's recovered from that.  The woman you speak with when you call is his wife.  Keep trying, you should be able to catch him at home.  

That said, customer service means a hell of a lot to me.  And I wouldn't blame anyone for getting frustrated with them.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:37:51 PM EDT
[#5]
After 3 months of having my money he won't even return a phone call I made a week ago. Buyer beware.

I don't care if he's got the best damned holster in the world... his service sucks.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I have been in the same spot as Rusty.

Except he did deliver a "holster", if you could call it that.  I wish I still had it, so that I could post a pic when someone asks about him/his holsters.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:06:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I've bought his products in the past directly w/o any problems, people change though!

The best leather for the money, Andrews Leather out of Florida, great guy & great holsters!

teamroper2004
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:18:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I had the same experience with him. I did get my order, and the quality is excellent, but I had hoped to recieve it sooner. He does his holsters in batches, all one style on order until the orders are filled, then he moves on to the next style. You will be happy with the quality when you get your order.

Bob
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:13:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I had the same experience with him. I did get my order, and the quality is excellent, but I had hoped to recieve it sooner. He does his holsters in batches, all one style on order until the orders are filled, then he moves on to the next style. You will be happy with the quality when you get your order.

Bob

I don't agree with that.  It may "make things simpler" for him, but I don't care for it.  You could wind up waiting a longer time than necessary because he has more holsters ordered for a different type of gun.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:17:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Update: they never called or sent a holster or credited any funds so we had the cc co. reverse the charge. Beware.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:34:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Update: they never called or sent a holster or credited any funds so we had the cc co. reverse the charge. Beware.

Sadly enough.....I am not surprised.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top