Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 2:22:38 PM EDT
Since SIG offers only "Rail" versions in their P2** series, why can't they offer the rail guard just like the Beretta 90two to cover the rail?

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh brother.  Why not add more weight and bulk to your gun in order to cover an attachment point that is of marginal value at best?

Is dinging the rail and making accessory attachment impossible really a scenario we have to plan for nowadays?  

Fuck carrying a gun, it's too much trouble.  I'll throw an icepick in my pocket and trust to luck.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I am glade they are not.

That pistol is fugly.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:49:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Because Sig had it right to begin with?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Why not add more weight and bulk to your gun in order to cover an attachment point that is of marginal value at best?

+1
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#5]
If Sig wanted to be like Beretta, the first thing they would have to do is lower the bore axsis on their pistols.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If Sig wanted to be like Beretta, the first thing they would have to do is lower the bore axsis on their pistols.  

I have never liked that about Sigs.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:56:15 PM EDT
[#7]
You mean start replacing metal parts with plastic ones? I hope they have not started jumping on that bandwagon.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:19:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You mean start replacing metal parts with plastic ones? I hope they have not started jumping on that bandwagon.

I hope to replace my last metal framed pistol with another polymer one soon.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:44:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Plastic is fantastic
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:13:23 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A plastic pistol with plastic parts in one thing. A metal pistol that has always been metal and was not designed to be plastic having parts replaced with plastic to save prodiction cost is another. Some like it. I do not. I love Glocks and XDs but would not want a 92 loaded with plastic not a SIG 220 loaded with plastic. If you like them though have at them and have a good time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top