Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 10:44:17 AM EDT
Hello I was wondering where on-line I could get a great price on a Glock 19.  I have an FFL here in IN, to take care of the transfere I was just needing some advice about on-line glock dealers like top glock.com.  I would be really helpfull if anyone has used any of these places.

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:47:37 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.topglock.com/catalog/pistols.htm good price
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:49:35 PM EDT
[#2]
used: Summit Gun Broker gets lots of praise (h/w, EM does not get responded to--sent over half a dozen EMs over a few months on product availibility; and the last time i tried to call, he was not there almost all day)

NIB: CDNN Investments--Great prices for NIB glocks, BEST customer service (cant say the same about topglock/thegunsource--called em on a price quote on a keltec: they did not have any in stock and never called me back on product availability on another item)
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:52:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Remember Top Glock has nothing in stock, they pull form other sources. So even though the price may look good, the wait may be long.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:22:11 AM EDT
[#4]
There are certain things TG doesn't stock. Other things they do.  They usually stock Glock handguns and parts.  I have ordered 3 Glocks, and just about enough spare parts to build another gun from them, and got everything within a week of getting the payment and FFL info to them.

I would just call and make sure they have what you want in stock.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:07:31 PM EDT
[#5]
THE BEST GLOCK TO GET IS NO GLOCK AT ALL. GLOCKS SUCK MAJOR BALLS. BUY HK.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
THE BEST GLOCK TO GET IS NO GLOCK AT ALL. GLOCKS SUCK MAJOR BALLS. BUY HK.

Yeah, buy an HK.  So when your gun breaks, their non-existant customer service won't get you the parts you need.  Then you'll be looking for a Glock again.  Or you can buy two of the same HK's.  That way you have a spare parts gun.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:51:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Yeah, buy an HK. So when your gun breaks, their non-existant customer service won't get you the parts you need

I suspect this is based on 'no hands on experience' bullshit.  See Link
Why spewing lies if you haven't own HK?
I bought Glock, HK, Sig, Beretta, hell, everything.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:34:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Remember Top Glock has nothing in stock, they pull form other sources. So even though the price may look good, the wait may be long.

Not true, I got my Glock that day. (but I did pick it up, tho. )
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#9]
SummitGunBroker does have great prices.  Both my roommate and I bought G17s from him.  He is careless though.  Maybe he has really high volumes of sales, and we just happened to get two of his few mistakes.  I had to send my first G17 back because it arrived with a buldged barrel.  The mags also looked like someone used them as an eraser on concrete.  One is a POS and doesn't always work reliably, but the other two are fine.  The replacement pistol I received functions 100% and has the older, grey finish which I prefer.  

My roommates G17 was almost brand new.   He ordered it with nightsights and it came with Mepros.  He got BRAND NEW mags, but one was a .40cal.  He replaced it with a 9mm mag for free.  

Still the prices are hard to beat, and turnaround is not bad.  I'll order more stuff from him, even with the flaws we experienced.  

I've heard a lot of good about CDNN and they're the best place for mags that I've seen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top