Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2002 10:59:35 PM EDT
Seems about 6 months ago shotgun news was lousy with $400 DWM lugers. They were just shooters, nothing special. But now that I have the money, NOTHING.

Everyone had them, SOG, CAI, Classic and now nobody.

Anyone know a source for some?
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 7:19:22 AM EDT
[#1]
My guess is that most have been bought up by new collectors and shooter types that always wanted a Luger but could never afford one.  The recent influx of Russian imports was a great thing but they have all been bought up,  A $350 shooter is now a $550 due to law of Supply and demand.  the suppy is drying up.  Tom Heller, Hugh Clark, Ralph Shattuck and Bob Simpson usually have some shooters but I doubt you will find too many for low end.  I occasionally see them on gunbroker for less but those usually have bad bores, or have quite a bit of pitting.  I buy them and restore them.  Good luck and if you need any reference emails, send me a request at [email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top