Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2008 11:11:05 AM EDT
My PM9 has been my little buddy every day for a few years-I really like the gun.  What's coming in 2009?
Link Posted: 10/11/2008 2:09:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Howdy,
I'm not sure if this came out in 09' or 08', but a .380 a bit smaller than the PM9/MK9 is available.
Take care
Link Posted: 10/21/2008 9:20:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Howdy,
I'm not sure if this came out in 09' or 08', but a .380 a bit smaller than the PM9/MK9 is available.
Take care

I wish that was true. Kahr keeps pushing the release day back. They are looking like a bunch of morons.
Link Posted: 10/21/2008 6:16:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Howdy,
Take care

I wish that was true. Kahr keeps pushing the release day back. They are looking like a bunch of morons.

I disagree. I would rather the P380 work BEFORE they release it, rather than have to do recalls to get it right.

Link Posted: 10/22/2008 6:32:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Howdy,
Take care

Oops.  I appologize for my inaccurate information, I got the notion that it was already out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2008 5:05:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Howdy,
Take care

I disagree. I would rather the P380 work BEFORE they release it, rather than have to do recalls to get it right.

agree:

Only issue I have with kahr and other gun companies, is they introduce this new stuff at tne Shot show and now 10months later it is stillgettingpushed back and back and back.

Why not just not announce anythingUNTIL it is ready to go.  People get all antcy over getting one and then get put off 10 months and then get pissed over it not being out yadda yadda. Sure would save alot of mental anquish
Link Posted: 10/25/2008 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#6]
because they want to somewhat test the market for interest...
Link Posted: 11/14/2008 2:18:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I think Magpul gets the award for most jerk arounds. 'Look what we can build' but will we?

But on a serious note I would rather have Kahr get it right before it came out, unlike Ruger who sold their new .380 before it was ready (recall, recall, recall)
Link Posted: 11/15/2008 6:06:54 AM EDT
[#8]
The shot show and other shows are like car shows.  They may have models on display that never get built or need work before being released.
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 5:00:40 AM EDT
[#9]
No, the P380 is coming and trustme the inside kahr person tells me as of just a few days ago that they willbe shipping in November. I ask November of 08 or 09, She laughed.

I have no idea why it is 10 months late but it is, so we have tolive with that part,but I want it to be right.  Karh can't suffer a recall like the LCP or thepoor quality performance of  the KT.s so get it right, then put it in the box and letus guys buy um and shoot um like we stole um.

I do not want to be another beta tester for any gun company. been that with the kt's and Ruger lcp.  to me just puts a good company's reputation on the back burner when u rushout a bd untested product.

But IO would also think the P380 has had plenty of time to GET RIGHT TO. If you have notseen it (  have) itis truly a super looking high quality handgun and oh so tiny to. If it works as good as it looks an feels, it will be a winner, Price isnot really a factor to most when it comes to buying a good gun, Not like a hamburger that you buy often..

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 9:10:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Howdy,
Take care

agree:

Only issue I have with kahr and other gun companies, is they introduce this new stuff at tne Shot show and now 10months later it is stillgettingpushed back and back and back.

Why not just not announce anythingUNTIL it is ready to go.  People get all antcy over getting one and then get put off 10 months and then get pissed over it not being out yadda yadda. Sure would save alot of mental anquish

Because fanboys like me will wait for them.  If I didn't know the P380 was coming out I might have considered trying an LCP...  glad Kahr announced it 10+ months ahead of time so I don't have to deal with Ruger's recall mess.  
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top