Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2003 9:04:00 PM EDT
I have a Walther PPK copy for real light duty carrying in .32ACP
Anyone know of some good JHP's out there for this? They have to be European manufacture. Something about USA ammo doesn't seat in the mag right.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 8:51:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I've heard good things about the Fiocchi 60gr JHP in .32 ACP.  I carry the Fiocchi 73gr FMJ in my Kel-Tec P32 and I really like it, so I'd guess their JHP is good too.  Their 73gr ammo is reliable, hot, and relatively clean burning.

I don't know of any other decent European .32 JHP.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 4:22:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto on the Fiocchi 60 gr.JHP. Chronos just over 950 from my Walther PPK, Feeds fine,
ACCURATE ENOUGH,but as for expansion I have only two dead javelinas to report: both dead,
one shot, about ten yards away,shot thru shoulder with expansion to about 40 cal but both
hit bone-can't tell much from this. I have not
found anything any better and I am a 32 fan and
have shot many different brands over the years including
various military surplus stuff (Best was FN
flat tip ball from AIM Surplus).
Good shooting,  Chuck Hunt
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 5:14:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, since I used to be a Fiocchi dealer, I would have to agree. Hands down, it is the best.

I would caution against the Fiocchi USA ammo, it is no where near the quality of their European made ammo.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 11:55:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Okay, now to the inevitable question...

Where's the best place to find some of this Fiocci 32ACP?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 12:02:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have a Walther PPK copy for real light duty carrying in .32ACP....

awww,  c'mon now, you're refering to your CZ-50 aren't ya?

Be proud!  I too have a CZ-50
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have a Walther PPK copy for real light duty carrying in .32ACP....

awww,  c'mon now, you're refering to your CZ-50 aren't ya?

Be proud!  I too have a CZ-50

Hey, I am proud. But way too many people were confusing it with the CZ-52 and telling me I was stupid for thinking it was .32

I have to KISS for some people around here.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 12:19:45 PM EDT
[#7]
The CZ-50 and 70 are both great guns.  I do have a Walther PPK in Stainless Steel. It is my baby.  I feel like James Bond just by holding it. All of the above guns work well with the Fiocchi ammo.  Do not try Winchester USA or Blazer unless you like to clear jams.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top