User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2002 6:20:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#1]
The more the merrier!
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:46:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey all! I got drafted to try to keep you wild and crazy Beretta owners in line .

I've got a couple of Beretta's in my collection.

The the small one is the Model 21 with is the tiny flip-up barrel .22 LR that my wife really loves. She's a tiny thing and has trouble racking the slides of the big ones. The little tip up is so easy for her to make safe as she doesn't handle often. When camping she'll have the tiny pocket gun as a companion while I'm off shooting other stuff away from the sight.

The other Beretta in my collection is the 92FS of course. I had the forethought to put away a couple of hi-cap magazines a number of years ago before California banned them. The pistol is pretty sweet and right now it's nudging my 1911A1 from my carry holster. I'm looking into changing out the sights with some self-luminous ones if I make this into my house pistol (which is a .357 now)

I'm also over on the GD forum - officially called the General Discussion board but I call the GD board something else. I'm not a Beretta expert but I could claim RKI status. Looks like I'm going to have to buy a couple more Beretta's now eh?

The Beretta series of pistols are well designed, function great, and not that expensive for the bang. I like the feel of them better than the Glock or SIG pistols but then that's a personal thing.

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:08:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Just added a 3032 Tomcat to my collection. I'd like to say it is for my wife, but......well I just thought my 92fs needed a little brother.  I like the tip up barrel design, also.  I think it will be a great pocket gun, for days when weather won't permit concealing my 92.  Yea,... that's why I bought it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top