Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/12/2005 8:39:35 AM EST
exploring some options here...

1) who makes a good single-stack, single-magazine mag pouch that holds the magazine horizontally on the belt?

2) Need a new mag pouch....what's the best (cow/horse hide) double-pouch for single-stacks. This will be for CCW 95% of the time. I've heard that the IWB pouches aren't comfortable......well?

3) Shoulder holsters (I know, I know....).....thinking about getting a SH for the BHP, but I notice that Galco doesn't catalog any of their shoulder holsters for a BHP anymore. Any alternatives? There are times where a shoulder holster actually makes sense for me. I just want to try one out...

opinions and/or stories from experience much appreciated....

bonus question:

Am I the only person that carries an extra mag in the watch-pocket of their jeans?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:49:24 AM EST
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:00:35 AM EST

Originally Posted By RustyTX:
I have this double on my farm rig (as a horizontal) and it matches their belts and the Dillon 1917(?) holster (not ccw friendly). Good quality piece...
www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=146916

For ccw the Bianchi IWB with the clip Is not uncomfortable MOB. I use the single and double IWB.

I think I'm going for something without a cover/snap this time.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:02:35 AM EST
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:07:31 AM EST

Originally Posted By RustyTX:
For iwb or vert carry no cover is my favorite, but for horizontal I've never trusted one without a flap. I'm always banging into stuff though and afraid I'll drop a mag.

This would be mainly for days when I'm pretty inactive.

Lately, I spend more and more time in places where I can't carry, and I need to put together a better gear list for those days than what I currently carry when I can't carry.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:32:42 AM EST
bumped for more input...
Top Top