Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 4:21:12 PM EDT
I found one at a local store for about $450 and was pondering purchasing it.  Is this a decent price?  Its got a little bit of wear, but not much.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Brand new 92FS for $479.  Check out the sale flyer at the website below:

http://www.vancesshooterssupplies.com/
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:39:52 PM EDT
[#2]
if the gun is LNIB as you describe, that's a really good price.  what does it come with for mags?  Should have 2 15rd ones, or 3 15rd if it's the LE special.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Just paid $550 ($50 for shipping and paperwork) for a Italian 92FS inox, 2 stainless mags, all metal parts.  

Used but 98%. Brand new apart from holster marks and that gun safe smell.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:51:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Dont view it is "used" view it as "broken in"
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I found one at a local store for about $450 and was pondering purchasing it.  Is this a decent price?  Its got a little bit of wear, but not much.
Thanks!

Hi-cap mags now go for $15-20 each on these, so a couple of hi-caps isn't going to bump the value much, if at all, IMO.

$400 would be a better price on a used 92FS, IMO. Never be afraid to dicker! Full-sized 9mm models don't normally sell quickly these days due to the CCL models being a bit more in demand.

My .o2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top