Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 7:31:21 PM EDT
Can the USP full size magazines fit into the USP compact? Or are they too wide. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:57:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Will not fit.  Sorry.

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok. Thanks for the reply. Just for the sake of conversation. I understand that the USP45c uses a 1.5 stack magazine. Is this correct? If so, and the new HK45 also uses a 1.5 stack magazine, will they interchange?

Interchange is the wrong word. Will the USP45c accept the new HK45 magazine?

When I say 1.5 stack I am thinking the USP fullsize uses a double stack magazine and that is why the compact cannot use it. Am I way off here?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:01:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ok. Thanks for the reply. Just for the sake of conversation. I understand that the USP45c uses a 1.5 stack magazine. Is this correct? If so, and the new HK45 also uses a 1.5 stack magazine, will they interchange?

Interchange is the wrong word. Will the USP45c accept the new HK45 magazine?

When I say 1.5 stack I am thinking the USP fullsize uses a double stack magazine and that is why the compact cannot use it. Am I way off here?

I do not know for sure, since I have never handled a HK45, but from what I have read, no.  The HK45 will use a new magazine.  I would suggest going to www.10-8forums.com and checking out their link on the HK45.

Bigfeet
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top