Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 6/1/2002 4:18:02 PM EDT
Shot my newest USP 40 today, along with my new 1911. Just a function test mainly. Nothing exciting to report. Went bang every time the trigger was pulled. No recoil. One ragged hole, point of aim. 1911 did the same. Typical HK.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I seem to have a scatter problem with mine, but my instructor said it might be ammo related.  Anyone have any accuracy problems with Sellier and Bellot in .40?
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 4:39:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Never shot any S&B. Could be a little flinching or recoil anticipation. Have someone load a mag for you and toss in a dummy round. When you are firing, and come to the dummy round, if your flinching or jerking the trigger unconsciously, this will show it to you. I run this drill from time to time just to keep me on my toes whether I need to or not. Just a thought. Also try some other ammo and see if you get the same results.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 9:17:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Between improving on my reflexes and switching to Speer Lawman, my groups are within 4-5 inches at 20 yards.  That S&B is good in .45, but just plain dirty in .40.  I'm kinda glad I ran out of it (although now I have to buy more ammo . . . damnit!).  Had the thing less than a month and already pushing into 2000 rounds.  I might have to sell something to get some ammo .
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top