[#3]
Beautiful.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:13:07 AM EDT
[#4]
But it looks nothing like a 1911A1
Kidding.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:14:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I looked and went "Ooooooo". It's a work of art. Very very nice.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:16:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The one Sig I have always wanted
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:22:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Put the magazine release behind the trigger (where it belongs) and you have yourself a heck of a pistol. I have never understood European's fascination with placing the mag catch on the heel of a gun, thereby turning a one-handed operation into a two-handed one.

Other than that, that's a superb gun.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:52:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice "looking" gun...
Unfortunately, it is a $#@! paperweight!

Hold it in your left hand and try to shoot it. You can’t get the stinkin’ safety off.

Therefore it is relegated STRICTLY to a range/target gun.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I've always wanted a 210, but will not be able to afford one for years more.  This thread is NOT helping my patience level!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:04:17 AM EDT
[#10]
The pistol was built because Ted wanted to have some fun and do something new... and it served that purpose very well indeed.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:08:54 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought that was that YoBo P210.  Very nice.  Ted should do an X5, those are amazing.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:13:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Put the magazine release behind the trigger (where it belongs) and you have yourself a heck of a pistol. I have never understood European's fascination with placing the mag catch on the heel of a gun, thereby turning a one-handed operation into a two-handed one.

It's so the European gentleman can, after he finishes his string of fire, remove the magazine and pocket it, then reinsert a new magazine. They didn't want to drop the magazine on the ground and the idea of the tactical reload apparently is a recent innovation.

I tend not to look at europeans for gun advice unless fine shotguns, double rifles or the SAS are involved.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Put the magazine release behind the trigger (where it belongs) and you have yourself a heck of a pistol. Other than that, that's a superb gun.

ditto  

Single action 9's just don't have a lot of options for practical play but I bet with an american mag release you'd see some shoot it.  

Nice gun though.  Would you consider an even trade for a glock 34?  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:35:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Who cares what the haters say.  Great gun.  Now go shoot the shit out of it.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:08:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Allas, it is not mine. Just some pictures from Louderthanwords.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Oooo-Wee!
An absolute work of art. Who would have thought You could make the "most accurate 9mm in the world" any
better than it already is.

Specs from LTW:
- 30lpi front strap checkering
- Beveled mag well
- Beveled and trimmed dustcover
- Re-contoured slide profile
- Hand made beavertail
- Hand made thumb safety extension
- Serrated slide stop
- Flattened and serrated slide top
- Gold line front sight
- Yo-Bo Professional Grade rear sight

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:41:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Awesome, I'd love to own it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:22:56 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

The idea of mag release behind the trigger is nice if it allows use of one hand, most of my guns have it behind the trigger but my thumb can't reach it without shifting my hand or using my other hand, if it comes down to using two hands I prefer the heel release which allows me to release the mag and letting it fall in that hand.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Beautiful !!
..and nice pics too..
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:48:14 AM EDT
[#20]
You're becoming quite the little fanboy.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:58:21 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

You're still the person you've always been.  And thats a crying shame.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're still the person you've always been.  And thats a crying shame.

Hey, don't get your panties in a wad, you've almost convinced me he's worth sending money to.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:36:36 AM EDT
[#23]
He has shown himself to be a good man.

I make no apologies for liking him or his work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top