Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 8:44:04 PM EDT
The magazines for the Intratec 22 (Scorpion) look like the ones for a ruger 10/22.  Can they share mags or not?

Rose Mech
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:49:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, they take the same mags.  I have a Tec-22 that I only took the range one time.  It is a total paperweight.  Do you have better luck with yours?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#2]
They do take the same mags. My Tec-22 likes the RAM-LINE 50 and 30 round mags....it did not like the 30 round Buttler Creek mag.

The Tec-22 is not the most accurate 22 pistol, but they are a lot of fun to shoot.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:46:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I dont own one but I am seriously looking to buy.  All I am looking for is a high cap 22 handgun to piss around with.  Accurate enough to hit a barn and get through about 20-30 before jamming.  Will the Tec 22 work or not?

Are there any other high cap 22 handguns?

Rose Mech
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:04:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I dont own one but I am seriously looking to buy.  All I am looking for is a high cap 22 handgun to piss around with.  Accurate enough to hit a barn and get through about 20-30 before jamming.  Will the Tec 22 work or not?

Are there any other high cap 22 handguns?

Rose Mech

It's a complete crap shoot man.. Emphasis on crap.  Their primary claim to fame is that they suck.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Check the produce department at your local grocery store.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:50:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Has anybody tried using only CCI Minimags in one of these?

I don't have one, but I always thought they looked like a fun time at the range.

I've seen small .22 autos that wouldn't feed any cheap ammo, but would run all day on
CCI Minimags.

Of course, if you could only shoot premium ammo in your Tec-22, it would kind of defeat the purpose, huh?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:27:29 PM EDT
[#7]
The problem that I had with mine was feeding and also the receiver lid liked to pop open after some rounds.  It was a real pain in the ass.  I've only put maybe 15 rounds through mine and that was about 6 years ago.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:16:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top