Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 7:40:19 AM EDT
So recently, the wife has some-what claimed my Beretta 21A as "hers". She thinks it's so cute, and the small framed pistol fits nicely in her hand.

I was at a gun shop the other day, and saw one of the new Taurus 22-PLY pistols. I had seen pictures of them online, but never in person. Unfortunately, I did not have the time to ask to see it

I have read some pretty positive reviews of these pistols online.

My concern though is with the DOA trigger. The nice thing about the 21A is that they are DA / SA triggers. I'd hate to buy the pistol, and find out she does not like the trigger.

Also, my 21A is in 25ACP, and I am geared up to reload for it. I already have components on-hand for about 1k rounds, plus I have about 250 factory. So I would lean towards the 25-PLY. I do have pistols in 22LR already, so a 22-PLY would not be out of the question.

So my question is if anybody has one here (or shot one), how is the trigger, and how is the overall quality of the pistol?

BTW, I did contact Taurus regarding the slide. I was afraid the slide would be a cheap casting POS. However, they claim it is all machined.

Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top