Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/26/2003 1:48:16 PM EDT
Put some more rounds through my TLE/RL today at our carbine club shoot. Absolutley flawless. Extremely accurate. THe more I shoot this one, the better is gets and the more I like it. Since the two initial FTE's I had in the first two mags, it has yet to have another problem. I am sold on this gun. In fact, I am now second guessing my putting the standard TLE on layaway that I did. I have been carrying this one daily just fine. Oh well, I'll just have two to choose from. The nice thing about the TLE/RL vs the Springfield Loaded Operator I had, is that the TLE/RL carries much easier, de to the shorter, more contoured rail. Perfect length to still mount a light on, but not long enough to hinder carrying it. Love this gun.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 1:50:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 1:52:26 PM EDT
i HAVE ONE MYSELF. i LOVE IT. sEEMS TO BE SHOOTING A BIT TO THE LEFT AND i HAVEN'T MESSED WITH THAT YET. i HAVE NOT HAD ANY fte'S OF ANY SORT AND i'M GOING ON a 1000 RDS (Sorry bout the caps, the stupid caps lock was on. )

I took my CHL with it and shot a perfect.

What holster are you using? Gary Brommeland is making me one, I should have it this week.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 1:55:08 PM EDT
Used my wife's universal belt slide once, but other than that, mainily IWB mexican, until I can get a new Galco or Blade Tech for it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 4:23:01 AM EDT
John,
Glad you like it. I finally got the problem with mine figured out. I will see you next month at the shoot.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 4:47:21 PM EDT
Good deal. Glad to hear you got yours running right.
Top Top