Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2015 11:46:26 AM EDT

Over a year ago I had RMRs installed on a pair of G19s and an M&P 9mm. I went with the RMR because it was really the only game in town back then. Recently I added my first Gen 4 G19 to the collection, and I'm liking it so much that I think it is going to become my main carry gun. Due to some eye issues that I've had recently (long story, but I almost went blind in one eye, had a major eye surgery and even after a very long recovery period my vision will never be as good as it was) it will also need a MRDS.

Out of curiosity and since it's been a while, I started Googling to see if the RMR was still the go-to for mounting on a pistol. It seems like it is, but there are also a lot of new players in the game. Vortex has a few new MRDS, and it looks like everyone else has updated and refined their offerings. So is the RMR still the best option? I'm not opposed to getting another RMR. I really like the ones I've got now. I just don't want to miss out if something better has come along.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 4:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as I have seen the RMR is still the top dog.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top