Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 1:16:20 AM EST
Hello I am new to the board and have a question for the pros. I have a loaded operator that the barrel fits to tight to the slide. I functions flawlessly but when I take down to clean the barrel will side out until the receiver meets the end of the slide. (I hope this makes sense). Has anyone else hade this problem. it is not a big deal until i have to clean it. It functions flawlessly and is extremly accurate and dependible. I dont know if i should send it back to S/a and risk it coming back screwed up or should I leave well enough alone and be able to count on it. I use this as my duty weapon and as it is now I trust it. I have put 1800 rnds through it with out a sigle malfunction. What is your guys thoughts? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:42:16 AM EST
Just leave it as is. It will loosen slightly.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:26:56 PM EST
Sounds normal to me. A friend of mine has the same weapon, and after its first rage trip it was a real bear to take apart, and clean. I would just keep shooting it, and it should wear in over time.
MB
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:03:42 AM EST
I had one, I sold it, I am a dumbazz!!! If you ever consider getting rid of yours, let me know,,,, I am in Wyoming and can drive down to get it!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:08:57 PM EST
A little off topic but...has anyone found a good holster for one? I'm thinking about replacing another 1911 with onr as my "heavy" CCW gun.
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:03:43 PM EST
I have a DeSantis black leather belt slide pancake holster with thumb-break that fits the Kimber Warrior/MC Operator up the the full-length 'Loaded', 'Milspec' and old 'TRP' Operators.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:28:30 PM EST
Desantis make a good leather holster and Blade-Tech makes kydex style holsters for it. I want to get one of the Blade-Tech soon. I already have the desantis but i would rather have a kydex.
Top Top