Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2006 9:49:21 PM EDT
Does anyone out there have any experience with them?  Specifically with 1911 builds and mods.  Thanks for your replys.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I know some guys who have & they were happy.

Given the usual turn-over of employees at any given shop, YMMV.

What work were you wanting done, if I may ask?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:50:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm curious as well.  I'd like to get their extended/beveled magazine well installed while my gun is in for repair.  Maybe some front strap and mainspring housing checkering too, while I'm at it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:29:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I just sent my GI micro in for the TRP package. Might be overkill, but it will be neat.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:00:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replys.  I was just curious myself.  I had recently read an article giving the shop good marks and wanted to know if anyone here had first-hand knowledge.  divkat9-Be sure to post pic's and a range report when your G.I./TRP gets back.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Deb at the custom shop tells me it will take 8-10 weeks for the work. I'll be sure to post some pictures.
I guess it is a pretty extensive upgrade so I'm happy to wait.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top