Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2002 11:30:13 AM EDT
We (a lttle shooting club in Germany) broke your rules! Here in Germany it is no problem to send links to sites which contains nude people.
This is of course not our main interesting!!
We would like to get contacts to weapon-clubs in the USA. We have actually 45 members and we are building a shooting place now. We are from Saxonia (eastern-Germany), so we need a lot of informations about such buildings.
The most members of us speak better russian then english (because of east-german school).
I tried to translate the mainpoints of our hp into english. We would be very glad, if someone of you would write something nice in our guestbook. This time we have a lot of problems here in Saxonia, because we have a flood here. A lot of cities under water!
We would like to talk to people all over the world about our hobby "Shooting".
Maybe someone of you wanna visit our Site and would like to have contact with an "east-german-shooter".
Here we say (to finish an article) "Gut Schuss" (means: Have a good shot"

Holger
Page: www.mek-schuetzen.de
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Holger
Page: www.mek-schuetzen.de

Made link active.
Gut Shuss.
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 11:41:07 AM EDT
[#2]
You might want to click on the "General" button up top and post this in the General Discussion forum for some more responses.
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 11:46:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmm?
Was it posted at the wrong place? I don´t know how to replace.
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#4]
glad that you stopped by and really enjoyed your site. Tell me about the teepees that I saw in several of the pictures?
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Go to this link and take a look at the layout of the club. Go through the different sections. It may give you some ideas.

www.rbgc.org/

ARH
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 9:31:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Here's the club I belong to:

www.memphis-ssa.com
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#7]
www.arright.cjb.net

my website

mike
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 8:47:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 1:49:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm lucky enough to be associated with two outstanding clubs. One is www.webshooters.org/ that lordtrader mentioned, and the other is www.canyonoaks.org/.

The former isn't really a club but a group of like-minded guys who get together for shooting, camping, and firearms training courses. The latter is a CMP affiliated paid membership private club.

Gut Schuss!
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 6:44:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Hi, Holger.  Here is a link to a book that the National Rifle Associan sells about range development:

www.nra.org/frame.cfm?url=www.nrahq.org/shootingrange/findlocal.asp

It's a little expensive, but it looks like it would have all of the information that you need.

Gut schuss to you too sir!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top