Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2003 5:27:17 PM EDT
I was at a local gun store the other day and they told me that it still hasn't come out yet. Does anyone know when this giant hand cannon will be released? In addition, are they going to offer it with a shorter barrel like a 6" or even 4" barrel for those who really love macho recoil heavy guns?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 10:10:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Late this summer is expected delivery. They had expected an original run of 1500-2000 guns. After the Shot Show they had orders for over 10,000. You do the math.    
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 4:15:16 AM EDT
[#2]
their omly mistake was underesimating the high demand for gig revolvers.my 8 inch anaconda has comforted me for deveral years.
my next hand cannon pershese was the 7/12 inch ruger SRH O WHAT A PEICE OF ART!God i love it.just a bit more recoil than my 250 loaded .44s.the 325 hornidays at 1350 fps were well maby more than a bit more recoil but hey very controable,just a little tingling along my palm between full cylinders.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 4:25:17 AM EDT
[#3]
btw anyone seen a ruger superblackhawk hunter yet??? me neither.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top