Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2009 9:56:46 PM EDT
Both guns has been reserved, and will be released almost the same time next month. The problem is, I got another good deal from another HK Tactical 45, w/c I really like to have x2. I could easily swap the payment for the Sig X5 to the 2nd HK Tactical. And the X5 will be more of a range gun, but the X5's are hard to come by here, the Tacticals comes in a bunch. The Tactical will be for HD/SD use. Should I go on withe X5 and just wait for another time for the 2nd Tactical. Hep me out here guys, TIA!:)
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 9:23:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd personally just get the Sig X5, they are sweet looking guns and try something different. You can get another of the same gun later.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 10:34:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, I will go with the X5, coz they are really hard to come by this days. Especially I got them at a good and lower price than the retail, thanks!
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#3]
The Hk is one of the best handguns made, but it probably will not shoot with the pin point accuracy of the X-5. It will also be alot cheaper to buy and find ammo for the X-5. Once the X-5 is broken in and loosens up a little they are excellent  for protection weapons. Although I havent alot of experience with the Tactical , I have shot the Elites, and although a very fine weapon they could not do the accuracy of the X5 at  any distance. To me the only pistol better than an X5 is the  X-6.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:15:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Depends...do you want a gun built by a company with some of the best R&D and quality control in the business.....

Or do you want a Sig?

HK all the way.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#5]
What a lot of people failed to mention here is that...H&K has traditionally made weapons of war and to kill. Sig Sauer too. In this case though...H&K Tactical is an Offensive handgun designed to kill with precision. The Sig X 5 is a competition weapon designed to put all the rounds down the same hole. Different purposes entirely. Just choose the one you want.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:49:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Just got both of them, Sig for range use and HK for SD/HD, thanks!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:51:00 AM EDT
[#7]
X5.  I have had a HK tactical, as well as an expert and elite.  They are all great pistols, but the X5 is better.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:27:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

hahahaha.  You will fit in well, here
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I wonder which one you will shoot the most
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoHpKe7uKMg&feature=related
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:16:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I usually go shooting 1-2x a month, but I'm gonna be sure I'll take both of them for a ride:)
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:41:13 PM EDT
[#11]
double
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:41:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Nice
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top