Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 11:19:56 AM EDT
I'm looking for a holster for my USPf 9mm.  I'm pretty much looking for a range holster, as this is something I don't need to carry.  Therefore I'd like something right handed, OWB, with NO thumbstrap.  I really like Kydex for range holsters, and leather for concealement, but I'm open to changes.

I have a Blade-tech w/ Sting-ray attatchment for my USPf 45 Tactical that I really like, but I don't want to wait another 8 weeks for another one, if I don't have too.

I have a Sidearmor for my Glock that I LOVE!  But I don't see anything listed for H&K on Sidearmors websight?

I have some experience with Comp-tac, and they seem great, but I've never tried one of their OWB holsters.

I'd even consider a thigh holster, but I borrowed a Safariland 6004 from another member to try with the Tactical, and it seemed too bulky (stuck out too far, and the plastic thigh piece was uncomfortable).

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:27:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Comp-Tac
OWB Paddle w/ FBI cant (forward body incline 15 degree)
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:38:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard that some stores have pre-made blade-tech holsters that you wouldn't have to wait for. I have also heard plenty of good things about comp-tac that makes me want to try their holsters too
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:53:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I heard that some stores have pre-made blade-tech holsters that you wouldn't have to wait for. I have also heard plenty of good things about comp-tac that makes me want to try their holsters too

I've purchased CompTac holsters for the following:

USP45F

Sig 220 .45acp

Sig 226 9mm

Loved all of them.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:16:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Comp-Tac
OWB Paddle w/ FBI cant (forward body incline 15 degree)

It's not for concealment so I'd recommend the above with no FBI.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:59:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Think about G-Code.  Lifetime warranty, shirt/sweat guard, height adjustable paddle or belt, your choice of straight drop or forward cant, polished internal surface to reduce wear, available in black or OD.  I love mine.  Gunners Alley seems to have the best prices.  They have great customer service and low shipping charges. www.gunnersalley.com/product/GCODEBELT
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I am very happy with my G-Code paddle. Much higher quality than Fobus. Tension screw is nice to have and it is not an expensive holster either. My 2 cents
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#7]

I am very happy with my G-Code paddle. Much higher quality than Fobus.

Definitely much higher quality than a Fobus.  Fobus is in a class all by itself.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:38:26 AM EDT
[#8]
I forgot to update this thread.

A very minor adjustment in the tension screw of the Blade-tech for my USPf 45 Tac, and the USPf 9mm fit perfectly!  I had to get some new mag carriers, but that was expected.   Saved some $$$ on the holster, and didn't have to wait!

My USPc .40 didn't fit quite as nicely, but probably usable in a pinch.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top