Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 10:04:04 PM EDT
I have moved to Or. and this is the first shooting I have done. All the snow is new to me and the air is thin.  I thought some of you might enjoy the pics.

My new Brown                                                                                                                                            

Pics of the where whe shot

My wife showing off some of her groups with the .22

The cleaning of the guns                                                                                                                  

Thanks for looking and happy holidays
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me be the first to say....

You'll make more freinds in your new home if you spell it...

OREGON.  

Nice Ed Brown.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:30:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I'm not the best typist.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Introduce yourself in our "Hometown" forum.

Where in Oregon?

If you're reasonably close to Portland, our next Practical Rifle match is the 14th, and our next "shoot" is the 21st.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:34:05 PM EDT
[#4]
What part of oregon did you move to?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:37:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I moved to portland for school. I live in portland and would like to go to the next shoot. Where do I go to find out directions and more about it?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:39:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I moved to portland for school. I live in portland and would like to go to the next shoot. Where do I go to find out directions and more about it?

hometown forum.

I would like to come to these shoots, but I live out in the sticks (eastern oregon) and cannot justify traveling too far just for a shoot.

If anyone would like to come out here though - lots of BLM land around
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:09:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hometown forum.

I would like to come to these shoots, but I live out in the sticks (eastern oregon) and cannot justify traveling too far just for a shoot.

Hmmm...me and my buddy might come out for some prairie doggin!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:30:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks, we took the two 1911's for comparison. The Mark II because my wife likes to shoot it more than the high dollar pistols. The HK for my dad (he is an HK fan) and the Ruger 9mm for all the dirty stuff. I carry the 9mm ruger with me when I'm out and about in the wilderness. You know the gun that is most used and least loved.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:46:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hometown forum.

Might take you up on that when the weather smooths out.. you between here (Bend) and Boise? My wife and I make that trip a lot.

BSheppard: Welcome. It's a great state if the politics don't make you puke.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:03:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like a nice area for shooting :)
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:54:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hometown forum.

Might take you up on that when the weather smooths out.. you between here (Bend) and Boise? My wife and I make that trip a lot.

BSheppard: Welcome. It's a great state if the politics don't make you puke.

Kind of, I am in La Grande.  It all depends on how you go to boise.

If you go through burns and ontario, then I am quite a bit out of the way.  But I got a lot of good places to shoot in Durkee, which isnt too far from Ontario.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:41:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Kind of, I am in La Grande.  It all depends on how you go to boise.

If you go through burns and ontario, then I am quite a bit out of the way.  But I got a lot of good places to shoot in Durkee, which isnt too far from Ontario.

My wife's parents live in Union and her mom works in La Grande.. you'd be on the way for THAT trip
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:44:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Those pictures were not taken far from La Grande. They were taken out side of Pendleton.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top