Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/24/2006 9:42:38 PM EST

Picked up this Taurus:

30 Carbine

And I'm wanting suggestions for a scope (or maybe a Red Dot).

Never scoped a hand gun before..... so I figure I'd ask for suggestions/comments.

(That's a 12" barrel).
Link Posted: 12/25/2006 10:34:32 PM EST
Kick.......
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 1:10:51 PM EST
You didn't say what your usage was going to be. If you really wanted a 30 carbine why not a M1? Just kidding, that is some revolver and for the recoil you better have a good quality scope. I suggest a Leupold. I have one on my 629 and it has held zero just fine even with full house Garrett loads. Don't put a Tasco on that cannon!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:55:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By NCHornet:
You didn't say what your usage was going to be. If you really wanted a 30 carbine why not a M1? Just kidding, that is some revolver and for the recoil you better have a good quality scope. I suggest a Leupold. I have one on my 629 and it has held zero just fine even with full house Garrett loads. Don't put a Tasco on that cannon!!

I've got a M1 Carbine 'clone' (Iver Johnson w/ factory folding stock and front pistol grip). Also have a Universal Enforcer M1 carbine type pistol...... (Heck, toyed w/ getting that Oly 30 Carbine upper...but I think it's discontinued now.)

My use for the revolver.... anything and everything. If I want to plink to 100-150yds or go hunting.....

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:57:47 PM EST
I use a 3x Burris
Top Top