SOLD TO ONE417

I have four for sale if you are interested:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=89&t=337851
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:51:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have four for sale if you are interested:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=89&t=337851

4 of these sell brand new for $140.00 +shipping at TopGlock and include the finger rest.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:15:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine came with extended floorplates and I removed them and bought genuine HK floorplates for them.  After all, we are talking about a compact pistol, where being able to conceal it is key IMHO.

Mine are used.  Used one time.  I did not know they are now selling for less than $40 each.  When I bought them, they were $50 each plus the cost of the flush floorplates.

So if you want to make me and offer, cool.  If not, why sh-t in the thread?

I checked out Top Glock's site and they are $147 plus shipping.  So the total would be $160 shipped and you still have extended floorplates, which I don't think is a good thing for a compact pistol.  But since you pointed out how the prices have dropped.  I could do $140 shipped with the flush floorplates.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Mine came with extended floorplates and I removed them and bought genuine HK floorplates for them.  After all, we are talking about a compact pistol, where being able to conceal it is key IMHO.

Mine are used.  Used one time.  I did not know they are now selling for less than $40 each.  When I bought them, they were $50 each plus the cost of the flush floorplates.

So if you want to make me and offer, cool.  If not, why sh-t in the thread?

I checked out Top Glock's site and they are $147 plus shipping.  So the total would be $160 shipped and you still have extended floorplates, which I don't think is a good thing for a compact pistol.  But since you pointed out how the prices have dropped.  I could do $140 shipped with the flush floorplates.

Well, you posted in the Handgun/H&K forum a listing you already posted under EE. I wouldnt add my comments in a EE sale post per the rules plus it would just be rude. But you posted here as well, and I think it is appropriate to point the pricing differance. I am not trying to be a prick btw.

Top Glock offers 5% discount for all AR15.com and returning customers bringing the pricing for 4 of these Mags, Factory New with Finger Extension for just about $140.00 +/- few cents.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#4]
If you prefer to have unnecessarily long protuding mags in a compact pistol, to each his own.  I had a hard time finding the HK flush floorplates.  In fact, someone on this site directed me to the right place.  I think they were around $12 each plus shipping.  And I am lowering the price from $160 plus $5 shipping to $130 plus $5 shipping based on Top Glock's price.  You would be hard pressed to tell the difference between my once-used mags and "new" mags.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top