[Last Edit: 3/27/2006 1:54:56 PM EDT by SilverState]
SOLD TO ONE417

I have four for sale if you are interested:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=89&t=337851
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:51:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SilverState:
I have four for sale if you are interested:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=89&t=337851

4 of these sell brand new for $140.00 +shipping at TopGlock and include the finger rest.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:15:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/19/2006 6:48:21 PM EDT by SilverState]
Mine came with extended floorplates and I removed them and bought genuine HK floorplates for them. After all, we are talking about a compact pistol, where being able to conceal it is key IMHO.

Mine are used. Used one time. I did not know they are now selling for less than $40 each. When I bought them, they were $50 each plus the cost of the flush floorplates.

So if you want to make me and offer, cool. If not, why sh-t in the thread?

I checked out Top Glock's site and they are $147 plus shipping. So the total would be $160 shipped and you still have extended floorplates, which I don't think is a good thing for a compact pistol. But since you pointed out how the prices have dropped. I could do $140 shipped with the flush floorplates.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:06:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SilverState:
Mine came with extended floorplates and I removed them and bought genuine HK floorplates for them. After all, we are talking about a compact pistol, where being able to conceal it is key IMHO.

Mine are used. Used one time. I did not know they are now selling for less than $40 each. When I bought them, they were $50 each plus the cost of the flush floorplates.

So if you want to make me and offer, cool. If not, why sh-t in the thread?

I checked out Top Glock's site and they are $147 plus shipping. So the total would be $160 shipped and you still have extended floorplates, which I don't think is a good thing for a compact pistol. But since you pointed out how the prices have dropped. I could do $140 shipped with the flush floorplates.

Well, you posted in the Handgun/H&K forum a listing you already posted under EE. I wouldnt add my comments in a EE sale post per the rules plus it would just be rude. But you posted here as well, and I think it is appropriate to point the pricing differance. I am not trying to be a prick btw.

Top Glock offers 5% discount for all AR15.com and returning customers bringing the pricing for 4 of these Mags, Factory New with Finger Extension for just about $140.00 +/- few cents.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:55:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/19/2006 10:00:20 PM EDT by SilverState]
If you prefer to have unnecessarily long protuding mags in a compact pistol, to each his own. I had a hard time finding the HK flush floorplates. In fact, someone on this site directed me to the right place. I think they were around $12 each plus shipping. And I am lowering the price from $160 plus $5 shipping to $130 plus $5 shipping based on Top Glock's price. You would be hard pressed to tell the difference between my once-used mags and "new" mags.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top