Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2016 3:31:13 AM EDT
I posted in the flat triggers thread but thought I'd also post here to get more feed back. The flat triggers are interesting. Seems like they kinda help for shooters that consistently group low left. I occasionally do that at the range if I'm tired or not focusing with everything I have. I don't care for taking out pretravel. But the overtravel is what gets me. I dry fire every night. I currently have a Gen 4 G19, polished internals by hand with Flitz. 3.5 Double Diamond connector and heavy reset spring, Trijicon HDs and the rest is stock except some stippling done by my friend. Currently have about 2500 rds through it.

So Glock gurus, suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 4:15:32 AM EDT
[#1]
The GHOST PRO 3.3 really does eliminate over-travel, BUT it may make for more pretravel....I know mine has a lot of pretravel but no overtravel.
ALSO, GHOST makes you file like 80% of the extra material off before the gun resets at all...so expect that.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 4:40:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Drill and install an overtravel screw or buy a kit like Zev.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:51:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Focusing everything you have on every shot every time ( to borrow your words) is going to get you better than any trigger tinkering
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Ghost with TCT, there's a couple options, Pro is spendy and completely changes the feel of the trigger.
Or overtravel screw, really the only options.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top