Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2004 9:33:48 AM EDT
HI guys

I have been using a daypack that I carry my books in to go to the range.  I drop the books and load the Sigs hat
I see all these bags in mags like CDDN, Cheaper then Dirt and a few others.  I was wondering what you all are using and suggestions?

Joe
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 3:39:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a Gunmate range bag that was pretty strong, packed it full everytime I went to the range.

I'll be going to the store tomorrow to buy a Uncle Mike's Deluxe Range Bag to replace the Gunmate. (Brother just bought it tonight from me so I can get a bigger bag) I know a lot of people that have the Deluxe one that really like it.

Updated: Used the Deluxe Range Bag last night when I went to the range. The bag holds a lot of stuff. Has pouches for everything. Glad I got it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 1:18:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been using a large laptop case...works nice and low profile
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been using a large laptop case...works nice and low profile
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I use a Gumate bag like the one pictured above. It was cheap and it works great for a few hanguns and range goodies.
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 6:02:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I've heard very good things about I-shot range bags, I'm going to order one of the Pro Shooter models as soon as they have the black ones back in stock.

Linky

www.ishot-inc.com/html/products-lrb.html

Also here's a pretty good thread about range bags at 1911forum.com

www.1911forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80908&highlight=ishot
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 7:38:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks
Dan

Those IShot bags are what I am looking for
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 9:18:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I go the cheap route , went to home depot got a big heavy duty green multi use tool bag , works fine and has for 2 years
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#8]
No problem, If you get one, let us know what you think of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top