Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2010 5:07:29 PM EDT
Does yours have the little bow-shaped tension strip that provides tension against the rail of the pistol? I got mine yesterday, and noticed the gun rattled with each step I took. This morning, I looked at the holster, and it has the slot the strip fits in but no tensioner. I'm a bit pissed, as the gun wobbles a good deal. I just looked at the SERPA I have for my M&P45, and it has the tensioner.

I'm thinking about writing Blackhawk telling them about this.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 6:34:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure sounds like your SERPA is missing a part.  I bet they'd ship you one right away, if you informed them.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted: Sure sounds like your SERPA is missing a part. I bet they'd ship you one right away, if you informed them.

I looked at a buddy's SERPA for his G22, and it was lacking the piece, too. He said his gun was wobbly in the holster, also. I think a call to BH is in order.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top