Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2013 2:21:59 PM EDT
I'm really enjoying my 938, but the original rosewood grips weren't for me.  These are predator green g10 VZ's...

I'm now up to 299 rounds through the pistol, and I think I'm in love.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 3:26:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Those look incredible.

I really need to shoot one of these, I think they'd make a great carry piece.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those look incredible.

View Quote

It really shoots great.  I carried it around all day in my pocket (Desantis Nemesis Pocket Holster)...nearly forgot it was there.  I normally carry a G19 in an MTAC, but I can see this little guy getting a lot of carry time.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks great!

I have the dual tone so I couldn't go with that color, I went with the Hyena brown.

FYI: not sure what holster you've gone with but for an IWB I really like my Foxx, and it was only 40$ shipped. Although most of the time I find myself carrying it in a cheapo pocket holster.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 3:16:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looks great!

I have the dual tone so I couldn't go with that color, I went with the Hyena brown.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc33/weckerm/IMG_20130727_204147_4241_zps08d104ef.jpg

FYI: not sure what holster you've gone with but for an IWB I really like my Foxx, and it was only 40$ shipped. Although most of the time I find myself carrying it in a cheapo pocket holster.
View Quote

Very nice...
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 3:58:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Those look incredible.

View Quote

I've been thinking the same thing. I carry my XDs in my pocket sometimes, but it's really kind of big for pocket carry.
Top Top