Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 2:19:36 PM EDT
Is there a good  source for used Colt values?  I need to know what a 1991A1 is worth.   "COLT M1991A1" rollmark, parkerized, good finish except for some holster wear, and could use having the sights replaced (some previous idiot tried to make "3 Dot" sights with his drill and some white paint -- they are functional, with the white removed and holes touched up, but look bad at close inspection).  In brown plastic Colt case with manual, Colt 8-round mag, and a couple extra 7-rounders.  I would call it "well used" but in real good shape for a gun that's been shot quite a bit (unkown round count).  Any Colt gurus in here have an idea? I have tried looking at the various auction sights to get a price range but haven't found a comparable pistol (they're all either NIB or trashed, it seems).  

Thanks,
Josh
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#1]
About $500 is the going price.  I would not pay that much however.  Look at the ones on GunsAmerica.  You will see them there for as low as $400 fairly regularly.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top